The League: Mr. Bay
This weeks League assigment is:
We can all agree that Michael Bay makes everything better. After he’s done with the Teenage Alien Ninja Turtles movie, what should Michael Bay blow up next?
Here is what I came up with:
I actually enjoy Michael Bays movies purely for the visuals and excitement. Sure some of the stories and characters are hollow and the Transformers look too much alike and way too complicated but for the most part I have enjoyed all his movies. That being said, most properties would suffer at Bays hands but some I think would be quite fun and even awesome:
1. GiJoe- this is a no brainer, Bay makes action, explosions and the military look sexy, tough and just plain awesome. He could make GiJoe look and feel the way it should.
2. M.A.S.K.- Heck Yeah!!!
3. A-Team- they allready made this movie and it was fun but I’d like to see what Bay could do with it
4. Atomic Robo- this could be real sweet if he had the right writers
5. Omega Man- Heston is great but I would like to see Bays post-apocalyptic future
6. Mad Max- I know he’d screw up the story but at least the action, chases, and Thunderdome would rock
Honorable Mentions: Johnny Quest, Blackstar, Voltron
And for fun a commission I did a while back concerning the Transformers reaction to Bay:
Brian at CoolandCollected has some fun ideas and pictures!
Life with Fandom has a great pick: Bravestarr!