- Tupacast 018 – Potpourri!
- Tupacast 017 – Throw Momma from the Train
- Tupacast 016 – Halloween Time!!
- Tupacast 015 – Stranger Things
- Tupacast episode 014 – Square Pegs
- Tupacast episode 013 – Don’t Stop the Geekin’
- Tupacast episode 012 – Star Wars the Force Awakens
- Tupacast episode 011- Movie Tropes
- Tupacast episode 010 – Christmas specials, movie, music & memories
- Tupacast Episode 009 – Mazes & Monsters
About usThe Tupacast podcast is a place where we get together to hang out and chat. With a rotating roster of guests, we'll be discussing everything from current events to movie & cartoon reviews, nostalgia, toys, books; you name it. It's a loose format aimed at creating a fun and lively atmosphere.
- Have a topic you'd like us to discuss? Wanna be on the show? Email Tupacast and we'll make it happen!
Tag Archives: 80s
On this episode of Tupacast we talk about the movie Throw Momma from the Train! We discuss the movie, the comedy and how much we enjoyed Anne Ramsey. We even talk about Kevin James and Alf; oddly enough. Join us on … Continue reading
On this episode of Tupacast me and the guys talk about the Netflix summer hit Stranger Things. Join us as we discuss our thoughts on the mini-series as well as our likes and dislikes. Click here to download the episode … Continue reading
In this episode of Tupacast the gang is joined by Ferg who helps shed light on the cult classic TV show, Square Pegs. We discuss the show’s fashion, music and actors as well as what we like and don’t like … Continue reading